Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed online and in store.
- No food, beverages or animals are to be brought into Zone Out without prior consent from management.
- Zone Out staff reserves the right to inspect all bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for stealing, vandalism, offensive behaviour, failure to supervise persons under your care, failure to comply with any condition of entry or failure to follow safety instructions.
- You are expected to act in a responsible manner while in Zone Out.
- Zone Out takes reasonable actions to provide you with both a safe and enjoyable experience. However, Zone Out will not be liable to any person in respect of loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Zone Out or its employees, contractors or agents) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- Zone Out management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults/caretakers are responsible for persons under their supervision at all times.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only.
- You may be taken or recorded at any time for security purposes of for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
Zone Out Game Card
By the purchase of a Zone Out Game Card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. This card is to be treated like cash. Zone Out will not be held responsible for defaced, altered, lost or stolen Game Cards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The credit balance on the Game Card is redeemable for game use at Zone Out only. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit. The credit balance on the Game Card will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and tickets will be forfeited. You are liable for all transactions on this card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. Credit balance or tickets cannot be split across separate Game Cards. All loads must be to a single Game Card and any bonus amounts placed onto the same card.